Share Your Cup Thursday #45

My oh my how quickly the week does fly!  Ha, ha, I amuse myself so when I throw in a rhyme now and then.  Like my oldest grandson once told me, “Grandma, it doesn’t take much to make you happy”.

Welcome my sweet friends to Share Your Cup.  the link party where you share what ever it is in life that makes you happy.  Like me, it may not take much. lol!

So sorry that I am late posting.  Our contractor showed up at 3:30 with a few questions and just left.

I want to tell you how much I have enjoyed doing my ‘Showing a Little Love’ posts these past two weeks.  I have had some wonderful comments from you sharing how you show love.  And if you are in need of some Valentine inspiration the links I shared featuring some of you with each post were amazing! 

Valentines Day is upon us, and after tomorrow I will no longer be concentrating on showing love.  I hope and pray however that it is something we all do each and every day!

I think by this weeks features you can tell that I am anxious for Spring.

We still have lots of snow on the ground, but yesterday I noticed in a couple of spots where the snow had melted that my Pasque flower and Daffodils had started poking their little heads out.  It always amazes me the strength and beauty of flowers.  How they come back after such a cold Winter and give us their all.

This weeks fab features:

Mary Alice from Chateau Chic shared her wonderful vignette of lavender and green.  Doesn’t it look just like Spring?

P1050902

Arsty Va Va  made the cutest teacup and Jell-O mold nests.

nest teacup1

Lynda Bergman shared her metal containers that she painted birds nests on.

IMG_0318_2water

Bernideens Tea  showed us how she brought the garden inside.

2013 2 7 006

This next feature isn’t necessarily Spring, but oh I love that robins egg blue!  Couldn’t pass up featuring Dru’s Country Farm Home bath.  I featured part of it a couple weeks ago with the clothesline, but wanted you to see more.  It’s been featured all over blogland this week.  I’m sure you can see why.

BeFunky_picmDSC09890

Priscillas blog showed us the granny square quilt that she finally finished.  Lots of fun Spring colors in there!

IMG_4037_edited-1

Did you notice I had 6 features instead of 5 this week?  Blame it on Spring fever!

Please grab my button is you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with links back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!

33 comments

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Great featuires, I love the bathroom! Thank you Mrs. Olson for this fun party. Big hugs,
FABBY

The Farmers Daughter said...

Hi Jann! I've got Spring fever, too. We're beginning to see robins here!
Thank you for featuring our farmhouse bath again. Have so enjoyed all the features--several of them were my picks, too.
Hugs from the Farmhouse,
Dru

Unknown said...

Looks like I am early to the party Jann, great features and happy Valentine's Day tomorrow :-)

The French Hutch said...

Such great features! Thanks for hosting Jann.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Jann!!!
Have a heart filled tomorrow!
Hugs,
Suzan

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Running late, but I am in. :)
Thanks for hosting again this week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hostessing the party, I've so enjoyed your two weeks of showing the love, it inspired me!

Hugs ~ Mary

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting another great party! Sent you an email, too! :)

Hugs
Kathy

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Jann,
Your daffodils sure are early where you live! Maybe in April if we are lucky they start popping through the ground at home. Great features this week! I don't know what happened with Mr. Linky and my picture this week, before I got a chance to choose a picture it went directly to your post. At least it was a Valentine post! Thank you for hosting your lovely party and have a wonderful Valentines Day with family.
Nancy

Barbara F. said...

Hi Jann, I am actually organized enough this week to join you! I love your features, and I am more than ready for spring! We are expecting more snow! xo

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This is always such a fun party! I love your features, too! Time to visit!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann, love those painted buckets. just linked up, have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

chateau chic said...

Thanks again, Jann, for the feature! And I really appreciate you hosting this party each week.
Mary Alice

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful party this week, I am happy to be linking up! {Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my teacup nest! And, thanks for hosting the party!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Some of my daffodils popped up in the warmer weather, but then it got cold again & I don't think they'll make it. :( Love the afghan, wow! Thanks for hosting Jann!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Blessings,
Cindy

Unknown said...

Oh my, I'm loving that bathtub! Thank you for the wonderful features and a great party. Hugs, Patti@OldThingsNew

priscilla said...

Thanks for featuring my Granny square blanket Jann ! Love your party and blog !
Have a great weekend !

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for another party.
I must say that I'm quite jealous that you have snow.

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

Happy Valentines Day! I love your featured favourites! Bring on the spring. Thanks for hosting Share Your Cup. I am grateful to be a part of it again this week!

Sue xo

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Happy Valentine's Day!

Jeanette

Donna Heber said...

Hi Jann,

Happy Valentine's Day! Wonderful features from last week and thank you for hosting.

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Such lovely choices Jann!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wonderful features, Jann. Thanks for hosting and Happy Valentines day to you and those you love!

Blessings,
Sandi

Clara said...

Great features Jann! Thank you for hosting.
~Clara

Sarah Coller said...

Good morning and Happy Valentine's Day! Cute features---I love lavender and green! Hope you have a happy weekend. I'm hosting my Homemaking Linkup Weekend and would love to have you join, if you'd like!

Have a great day!
Mrs. Sarah Coller

http://www.hopeineveryseason.com
https://www.facebook.com/hopeineveryseasonblog

Tanya Rachelle said...

Happy Valentine's Day Jann. Thank you for the party and for inviting me! I too have spring fever- so thanks for the inspiration to keep looking forward to spring!
~Tanya

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting once again!
Liz

Susan Freeman said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

McKee Family said...

That granny square is lovely! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann,

Thanks for hostessing this great blog party. There are some very nice features. I love the granny squares,

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Instagram