Share Your Cup Thursday #16

Hi Everyone and welcome to Share Your Cup.  This is the place you come to share what ever it is that makes you happy.  I want to thank those of you who link up each week and for all you new bloggers.  I am loving getting to know all of you and seeing what you share each week. We had a wonderful 4th of July celebration and I hope all of my American friends did also.

First of all I would like to thank everyone for your concerns and prayers regarding the Quail fire here in Alpine.  The mountain is still burning and they are continuing to drop water on the hot spots to try and keep it away from homes.  Please continue to pray for people and firemen here and other states that are fighting these terrible wild fires.

Secondly I would love to thank Shasta from In The Old Road and Meg from Nutmeg Place for featuring my Great American Past Times  post in their All Star Block Party.  I really appreciate it.  Makes me smile to know that others enjoy what I have to share!

Here are some featured blogs that I would like to share with you from last week.

Look at this faux brick patio created by Debbie from Debbie Dabble.  I would never have believed that it wasn’t real brick.

101_2590

Verna from Helen and Her Daughters went on a night pickin adventure and boy did she score. Hop over and see what other treasures she brought home.

042

026

Jeanetteann from Heirloom Treasures shared her wonderful teacup collection.  So many beauties!

DSC01836-001

There were so many wonderful Americana posts this week that it was very difficult to narrow it down, but here are my favorites.

Carolynn from Chenille Cottage shared her wonderful porch decked out in Red, White, and Blue,

NEIGHBORHOODJULY 045

Carlene from Organized Clutter created this darling Americana vignette using the cutest vintage toys.

ironing board 3

Shawn from My Cup of Tea shared her Patriotic tea on the patio.

frmbunttablefence

And last of all, in honor of my Canadian friends I would like to feature Alana from All Is Amazing.  She has her table all decked out for Canada Day, July 1st.

P1170547

Thank you ladies and please grab my featured button for your blog if you would like.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now for a few party rules and let’s get this party started!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.

3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.

4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to discover new wonderful blogs.

Also if you haven’t signed up for my give away please check it out here:  My Give Away

26 comments

Diane Writes said...

Happy 4th Jan! I love what you did to your patio. Perfect theme and looks so inviting

Anonymous said...

Glad you and your home are fine Jann. I'll be thinking of you and hoping you stay safe. Thanks for continuing with the party and allowing us to link up.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for featuring me!! I will give you a shout out and add a link back to you in my latest post. When I get home, I will add your Feature button to the post because I am at work now .
I am so flattered. Thank You!

Hugs,
Debbie

Yael at Home Garden Diggers said...

Jann,

Thanks for hostessing this Blog Party. You have selected some beautiful images from the 4th of July and Canada Day.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Chenille Cottage said...

Dearest Jann,
You are so kind to feature my blog in your lovely post! I am so very humbled! I'm a bit of a newcomer to blogging and this just blesses my heart!
I am so thankful for the fine firefighters that have contained the fire near your home.
God is so good and I know he heard and answered all our prayers!
Thank you so much for honoring me in this way, my sweet new friend!
Blessings,
Carolynn :)

Micupoftea said...

Hello Jann~
What a fun surprise..thank you for featuring my blog post! I really appreciate you hosting the party link up, and I enjoy visiting such wonderful blogs. I am keeping all those affected by fire in thought and prayer. We've had our own share of wildfire/evacuations over the years. Take care & thanks again~
Shawn

Linda said...

So many wonderfully creative people in blogland! Thank you for highlighting some I would never see otherwise! As always, a great visit to your place to day!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann :)
Hope you had a great 4th of July!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Thanks for the feature on my Americana Toy vignette! The other features were great too.

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Looking forward to what everyone has to share today. Thanks so much for bringing the party to us, Jann.
Liz

Clara said...

hi Jann! I hope you had a great Fourth of July. You have some lovely features today and thank you for hosting.
~Clara

Brenda said...

Fantastic blog today! You have so many wonderful things to share and I hope I make some new friends. Everyone has so many wonderful ideas. It's great to share.
Hugs,
Brenda

allisamazing said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the feature :) and thanks for hosting such a great party!

Heirloom treasures said...

Happy 4th July Jann,and thank you so much for featuring me this week. I am so honoured. xxoo

Cottage and Broome said...

Jann, Hope they continue to keep those fires under control, it has been a hard summer for some folks between the fires and the blistering heat. Hope you had a great 4th, thanks for hosting, Laura

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Jann, Thanks so much for hosting. I read your last post with a heavy heart. So sorry to read, and I will continue to pray for them. Love this week's features! Pam

Donna Heber said...

Hi Jann,

Glad to hear you had a nice 4th of July. Hats off to Debbie for her faux brick work! Thanks for hosting and keep smiling ...

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Thank you Jann for hosting. It's great you had a nice 4th of July.

The French Hutch said...

Hi Jann, Lovely features. Thanks for hosting. Still thinking about you and the Quail fire. How scary that must have been. Be safe.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

What a wonderful 4th of July you and your family had. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for hosting. Always a treat to join in. Hope the fire is under control.

Unknown said...

Hope you had a wonderful 4th! Just found you and have linked up and am now a new follower. Love the blogs that you featured, lots of talent out there! I'd be honored if you stopped by for a visit and considered following me back at http://lifeofblocks.blogspot.com/2012/07/yummy-coconut-cream-pie.html Thanks!

Rob Hunt said...

Great family 4th in your post. Thanks for sharing happiness. Thanks for hosting too - I added Funky Time Yard Sales this week.

must love junk said...

Thank you so much for hosting :)
Susan
must love junk

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Jann. I'm late to the party, but thanks for hosting! ~Zuni

Connie Nelson said...

Hello! Visiting from The Homespun. I saw your beautiful pic of Share Your Cup Thursdays and had to see who it belonged to. Why don't you stop by my place and link up with me for Grandparent's Say It Saturday? It doesn't have to be about grand parenting, we would love to have you :) Following you on linky followers now.

Instagram